Chalmers Ice Arena
Chalmers Ice Arena is a great place for family and friends to get together and skate! Public skating is available from July to March. For public skating times please check the schedule below or call 647-3322 x1310 for a recorded message.
To book ice times, functions, or birthday parties please call Steve Ryan, Rink Manager at 595-0000
Chalmers Ice Arena is home to the Long Lake Skating School. They meet on Saturday mornings, and teach all levels, and abilities, from tots to adults. As a member of the United States Figure Skating Association they have professional, and qualified amateur instructors. Prospective hockey players may want to join in on a session to improve their skaking skills. For more information call Laurie Green at 207-523-0064
Skate Sharpening is done by factory trained professonals at a cost of $5.00 per pair.
Hockey – Hockey – Hockey – We have lots of Hockey!!!
- Bridgton Hockey League – Wednesday and Sunday evenings – Peter Lowell – Director
- Co-Ed Hockey – Sunday Evenings – Pam Ward – Director
- Western Maine Youth Hockey – Julie Lees- President
- Fryburg Academy / Lakes Region / Oxford Hills Ice Cats – Dave Lepage -Head Coach
- St. Joseph’s College Monks – Brian Curtian – AD
- Bridgton Academy Wolverines – Juniors – Mike Warde – Head Coach
- Bridgton Academy Wolverines – Prep -Stan Moore – Head Coach
Public Skating Rates
- Adults – $4
- Children (under 12) and Seniors $3
- Skate Rentals $4
- Stick and Puck $5.00 per player (Helmet Mandatory)
Public Skating for July and August
Sundays- from 1-3pm
Stick and Puck – Sundays in August from 3-5pm
Call ahead as sometimes conflicts do occur! Steve Ryan, Rink Manager 595-0000