Chalmers Ice Arena
Chalmers Ice Arena is a great place for family and friends to get together and skate! Public skating is available from July to March. For public skating times please check the schedule below or call 647-3322 x1310 for a recorded message.
To book ice times, functions, or birthday parties please call Steve Ryan, Rink Manager at 595-0000
Chalmers Ice Arena is home to the Long Lake Skating School. They meet on Saturday mornings, and teach all levels, and abilities, from tots to adults. As a member of the United States Figure Skating Association they have professional, and qualified amateur instructors. Prospective hockey players may want to join in on a session to improve their skating skills. For more information call Laurie Green at 207-523-0064
Skate Sharpening is done by factory trained professonals at a cost of $5.00 per pair.
Hockey – Hockey – Hockey – We have lots of Hockey!!!
- Bridgton Hockey League – Wednesday and Sunday evenings – Peter Lowell – Director
- Co-Ed Hockey – Sunday Evenings – Pam Ward – Director
- Western Maine Youth Hockey – Steve Ryan- President Youth hockey is reorganizing this year, will be back next year! I NEED VOLUNTEERS or it won’t work! CALL ME!
- Fryburg Academy / Lakes Region / Oxford Hills Ice Cats – Dave Lepage -Head Coach
- St. Joseph’s College Monks – Brian Curtian – AD
- Bridgton Academy Wolverines – Juniors – Rod Simmons – Head Coach
************ We Need Hockey Players of all ages**************
Public Skating Rates
- Adults – $4
- Children (under 12) and Seniors $3
- Skate Rentals $4
- Stick and Puck $5.00 per player (Helmet Mandatory)
Public Skating for January 2019
Sundays 1/6 1/13 1/20 From 1-3pm
Sunday 1/27 From 1- 2:30pm
Stick and Puck
Sundays 1/6 1/13 1/20 From 3-5pm
Sunday 1/27 from 2:30- 4pm
Call ahead as sometimes conflicts do occur! Steve Ryan, Rink Manager 595-0000